Don’t take the risk of ordering the wrong size ski, snowboard or boot. It can be a frustrating, time consuming & costly mistake.
Returning a product to a supplier & re-ordering the correct size (if it’s available) can add hidden fees to the purchase:
- You normally have to pay the return postage costs.
- The original shipping cost is lost.
- There can be transaction fees added.
- And also restocking or boxing fees.
- If the box is opened there can be disputes.
- And all takes time, weeks can go by and still having received your purchase.
Our advice is to use the following charts but when you do find the exact product then double check with on the manufacture site or supplier shop.